Short horror and strange imaginings; all these bits and pieces belong to me unless stated otherwise.
I posted my newest story, The Hallway the other day, in case you missed it!
It’s the first horror story I’ve written that I feel could be expanded into something larger. Maybe not a novel (I’ve proven to myself time and time again that I don’t have the patience for that anyway, haha), but possibly a novella. Dunno. I just feel like I could explore the relationship between these three characters a little bit more. What do you guys think?
Anyway! Waking Dream will be up next Thursday! Keep yer eyes peeled!
Tags: /x/, Jamie Kinn, Jamie Kinn's Hype Machine, creepy, creepypasta, fiction, horror, scary, short fiction, short story,
- adormecidoconfortablemente reblogged this from jupiter-coast
- causticcunt reblogged this from yourenorockandrollfun
- ledopestdaily likes this
- forever-scintilla likes this
- octoshy reblogged this from jamiekinn
- celestialpussy reblogged this from jamiekinn
- theworstbitch reblogged this from yourenorockandrollfun
- filthelder reblogged this from tac0-belle
- fallenpurdyangel reblogged this from imyour-toxicrush
- imyour-toxicrush reblogged this from lonelyskyy
- imyour-toxicrush likes this
- yourenorockandrollfun reblogged this from lonelyskyy
- yayailoveyoualot likes this
- eternalepiphany reblogged this from gnarlyfornia
- prosthetic-head reblogged this from gnarlyfornia
- meslarmesetmescris reblogged this from gnarlyfornia
- gnarlyfornia reblogged this from jupiter-coast
- maxwellbirdseed likes this
- bangabamboo likes this
- alaskalynnyoung reblogged this from 777minus111
- insect-ligaments reblogged this from 777minus111
- tac0-belle reblogged this from 777minus111
- kyo-paradoxical likes this
- littleloverslovelesslies reblogged this from jamiekinn
- jamiekinn posted this